At the first stage, we define the process parameters and conditions that are constantly monitored throughout the manufacturing process. The final produce is then inspected and tested to ensure compliance with the predefined requirement.
Appropriate statistical quality control systems and the latest testing facilities are the hallmarks of Vardhman's Quality Assurance Department.
Our technological aides include:
- Spectrometer Atocomp 7000-Jarrell Ash, ARL 4460 - Themo Electron S.A
- Mobile Spectrometers
- Wet Analytical Laboratory
- Oxygen & Nitrogen Determinator - LECO
- Carbon & Sulphur Determinator - LECO
- Active O2 Determinator in Liquid Steel - CELOX
- Total Hydrogen Determinator in Liquid Steel - HYDRIS
- Metallurgical Microscope with photography arrangements - CARL ZEISS
- Image Analyser System
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detecors
- Magna Flux Machine
- Universal Testing Machine
- Impact Testing Machine
- Jominy Hardenbility Testing Facility
- Portable Alloy Analyser (XRF)
A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Incorporated in the year 1962, The Vardhman Group is a globally recognized textile conglomerate in India with an annual turnover of more than 1 billion USD. Spanning over 24 manufacturing facilities located in five states of the country, the Group’s business portfolio includes Yarn, Greige and Processed Fabric, Sewing Thread, Acrylic Fibre and Special Alloy Steel. The Vardhman Group’s manufacturing capabilities span more than 1 million spindles, 55.5 tons per day yarn.